Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
All about 8fit
At 8fit, our vision is to make the world a healthier and happier place – that’s what gets us out of bed every morning. We help millions of people around the world reach their personal goals with workouts and customized meal plans.
We understand the obstacles people face on their health and fitness journey. It’s not easy, and there’s no one-size-fits-all solution. Our app delivers delicious, accessible meal plans and quick, effective workout routines. We guide people in creating and solidifying healthy habits for a sustainable lifestyle.
After your morning coffee, you’ll...
- Drive all of our recruitment processes and strategies to attract and hire an inclusive team of diverse talents
- Optimise our recruitment funnel and nurture our internal talent pool to ensure a great candidate experience
- Source candidates from a variety of channels and stay on top of sourcing trends
- Manage our headcount planning and strategise new ways of talent attraction, including meet-ups and speaker series, employer branding, social media, content creation, professional networks, etc.
- Design and implement seamless employee onboarding and offboarding experiences in collaboration with the Head of People & Culture
- Design and conduct internal trainings and education on recruitment-related topics such as interview techniques and bias in recruitment
- Source, manage and collaborate with our external agencies
- Communicate: Whether one-to-one or in a group, the ability to exchange ideas effectively and with empathy is a vital part of your skillset.
- Own it: Autonomy comes with responsibility. Good or bad, you own your decisions and their outcomes. There’s no such thing as ‘not my job.’
- Are curious and creative: Ask questions. Think critically. Vocalize ideas. Try new approaches. Nurture creative problem solving, learning and troubleshooting.
- Collaborate: Being able to share and develop ideas as a team makes us stronger. It’s a conversation, not a monologue.
- Are agile: Adapting to changes and iterating on initial concepts is all part of the process. There’s no room for rigidity.
- Value balance: Work to live, not the other way around. It’s important to have a rich, fulfilling life outside the office.
- Are human: Be humble, admit mistakes readily, and never stop learning and growing.
What’s in your toolbox?
If that sounds like you, read on.
- You have 5+ years of recruitment experience, ideally in high-growth tech companies
- You have a proven track record of recruiting exceptional and diverse talent
- You have in-depth experience with direct sourcing and have utilized a range of channels
- You have a demonstrated ability to collaborate with hiring managers on the most effective recruiting strategies
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and are fluent in English
BenefitsWhat's in it for you:
- Flexible and remote working hours, because a work-life balance should be the rule not the exception
- Professional development grants that support your career growth
- Stock options, as 8fit’s success is your success
- An Urban Sports Club membership -- fit is in our name
- Weekly workouts, we are a fitness app after all
- Healthy snacks and weekly company lunch, so you can feed your body and brain
- In-house German lessons, Deutsch ist einfach!
- A helping hand if you need to relocate
- Meet-ups, game nights, workshops, and much more
Situated in the heart of Berlin, our spacious, modern open plan office is located right by the river Spree. We're a short bike ride or scenic walk away from cool cafés, historical and cultural sites, sports events, gyms and fitness studios, as well as spacious parks.