All about 8fit
At 8fit, our vision is to make the world a healthier and happier place – that’s what gets us out of bed every morning. We help millions of people around the world reach their personal goals with workouts and customized meal plans.
We understand the obstacles people face on their health and fitness journey. It’s not easy, and there’s no one-size-fits-all solution. Our app delivers delicious, accessible meal plans and quick, effective workout routines. We guide people in creating and solidifying healthy habits for a sustainable lifestyle.
As a key part of the Business Insights team, you’ll work with marketing, data and product teams to deliver on consumer insights that ultimately drive business results. You will be our eyes and ears on what our current and future customers need. Drawing from both our internal consumer data and external market-related data you will be able to synthesize and present findings on trends and opportunities.
After your morning coffee, you’ll…
- Develop, implement and maintain new and existing reports and dashboards
- Move beyond simple reporting and visualizations to perform analyses that provide in-depth insights and even ask to revise decisions that contradict the analytical insights
- Build insights and recommendations for action based on your analytical work
- Envision and build data products that enable your team and reduce the time to insights
- Tell compelling stories using your insights and impactful presentation skills
- Regularly run a cross-channel campaign analysis and derive actionable insights together with the channel managers
- Dig deep into ad creatives and copies to help your team run the most performant campaigns in various ad networks
- Communicate: Whether one-to-one or in a group, the ability to exchange ideas effectively and with empathy is a vital part of your skillset.
- Own it: Autonomy comes with responsibility. Good or bad, you own your decisions and their outcomes. There’s no such thing as ‘not my job.’
- Are curious and creative: Ask questions. Think critically. Vocalize ideas. Try new approaches. Nurture creative problem solving, learning and troubleshooting.
- Collaborate: Being able to share and develop ideas as a team makes us stronger. It’s a conversation, not a monologue.
- Are agile: Adapting to changes and iterating on initial concepts is all part of the process. There’s no room for rigidity.
- Value balance: Work to live, not the other way around. It’s important to have a rich, fulfilling life outside the office.
- Are human: Be humble, admit mistakes readily, and never stop learning and growing.
What’s in your toolbox?
If that sounds like you, read on. Our Business Insights team is committed to help all areas make decisions to grow our business and we need a Senior Data Analyst to join our ranks. To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- 4+ years of professional experience in the field of Business Intelligence, Marketing Analytics, e-business or product analytics
- Outstanding analytical mindset with a strong strategic focus and ability to notice patterns
- University degree in economics, history, statistics or related field. Alternatively you’re self taught and paired that up with industry exposure.
- Advanced skills in SQL, tracking infrastructure (Google Analytics, Snowplow) and BI tooling (Looker, Tableau)
- Communicative nature and hands-on mentality
- Proactive working style, enthusiasm and the will to create & achieve and thus impact
- Fluent in English and marketing speak (ROI, ROAS, CPI, CTR, CVR, etc.)
- Experience using Airflow, DBT, Redshift and/or Snowflake
- Programming in Python/R in the context of statistics/machine learning
- Event modelling in the context of Snowplow
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Remote days
- Professional development fund
- Relocation to Germany support
- Company pension scheme plan
- Stock options
- Urban Sports Club membership
Perks of the job!
- Healthy office snacks, weekly company lunch, and smoothies
- In-house German lessons
- Company events: game nights, workshops, meet-ups, parties etc.
- Weekly in-house yoga class
Situated in the heart of Berlin, our spacious, modern open plan office is located right by the river Spree. We're a short bike ride or scenic walk away from cool cafés, historical and cultural sites, sports events, gyms and fitness studios, as well as spacious parks.