(Senior) Product Manager
All about 8fit
At 8fit, our vision is to make the world a healthier and happier place – that’s what gets us out of bed every morning. We help millions of people around the world reach their personal goals through with workouts and customized meal plans.
We understand the obstacles people face on their health and fitness journey. It’s not easy, and there’s no one-size-fits-all solution. Our mobile app delivers delicious, accessible meal plans and quick, effective workout routines. We guide people in creating and solidifying healthy habits for a sustainable lifestyle.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our product team and work with one of our cross-functional squads to improve our 8fit app, help our users live healthier lives, and increase user engagement and retention.
- Represent the product perspective, including a focus on our product vision, user needs, and business objectives in your cross-functional squad of product + 1 UX/UI designer + 3-5 engineers
- Evangelize the product vision, make it actionable for your squad, and rally your squad around the vision
- Own the short- and mid-term roadmap of your product focus area
- Together with your cross-functional squad, translate strategic objectives into feature and product initiative ideas and prioritize them
- Collaborate with design to understand and define user and product problems and opportunities, and design solutions to address them
- Define hypotheses and validate the solutions through qualitative and quantitative means (including prototype testing and A/B testing)
- Work with engineering to assess technical feasibility, complexity, and trade-offs and agree on final scope
- Spec out tickets and acceptance criteria for engineering to deliver solutions
- Ensure release quality of your squad’s features, analyze impact on KPIs post launch, and report on successes and lessons learned
- 2+ years experience as a PM/PO or in a similar role (we will consider both mid-level and senior candidates)
- Experience ideally in a startup environment but mandatory to have worked as part of a cross-functional team of product + design + engineering
- Ideally experience with hypothesis oriented product development and validation incl. user research and A/B testing
- Data literate, understands product and business KPIs and can reason about how product changes may impact them
- Comfortable with ambiguity and making decisions under uncertainty, willing to try, fail, and learn
- Experience with habit-building and/or health & fitness products is a plus
- Proficiency in English
What's in it for you:
- Flexible and remote working hours, because a work-life balance should be the rule not the exception
- Professional development grants that support your career growth
- Stock options, as 8fit’s success is your success
- An Urban Sports Club membership -- fit is in our name
- Weekly workouts, we are a fitness app after all
- Healthy snacks and weekly company lunch, so you can feed your body and brain
- In-house German lessons, Deutsch ist einfach!
- A helping hand if you need to relocate
- Meet-ups, game nights, workshops, and much more
Situated in the heart of Berlin, our spacious, modern open plan office is located right by the river Spree. We're a short bike ride or scenic walk away from cool cafés, historical and cultural sites, sports events, gyms and fitness studios, as well as spacious parks.