Senior CRM Manager
All about 8fit
At 8fit, our vision is to make the world a healthier and happier place – that’s what gets us out of bed every morning. We help millions of people around the world reach their personal goals with workouts and customized meal plans.
We understand the obstacles people face on their health and fitness journey. It’s not easy, and there’s no one-size-fits-all solution. Our app delivers delicious, accessible meal plans and quick, effective workout routines. We guide people in creating and solidifying healthy habits for a sustainable lifestyle.
As an experienced CRM manager, you will work within the marketing team and deliver our global customer communications strategy. Passionate about fitness and wellbeing with an intuitive understanding of customer experience, you’ll harness your depth of knowledge in digital and mobile CRM to create stand out experiences that strengthen our relationship with our customers.
After your morning coffee, you’ll...
- Oversee the delivery of our global CRM strategy to drive membership and customer value
- Devise and manage multi-channel CRM initiatives that drive engagement, conversion, & recapture / reduce churn
- Own the testing calendar to ensure a continuous and methodical process of test and learn
- Use segmentation/personalisation to ensure all customer communications are targeted and relevant
- Provide full analysis and reporting on the performance of our CRM activities and subscription lifecycle
- Advocate a customer-centric mindset across the business
- Communicate: Whether one-to-one or in a group, the ability to exchange ideas effectively and with empathy is a vital part of your skillset.
- Own it: Autonomy comes with responsibility. Good or bad, you own your decisions and their outcomes. There’s no such thing as ‘not my job.’
- Are curious and creative: Ask questions. Think critically. Vocalize ideas. Try new approaches. Nurture creative problem solving, learning and troubleshooting.
- Collaborate: Being able to share and develop ideas as a team makes us stronger. It’s a conversation, not a monologue.
- Are agile: Adapting to changes and iterating on initial concepts is all part of the process. There’s no room for rigidity.
- Value balance: Work to live, not the other way around. It’s important to have a rich, fulfilling life outside the office.
- Are human: Be humble, admit mistakes readily, and never stop learning and growing.
What’s in your toolbox?
If that sounds like you, read on. To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- To be, team player with great communication skills
- You are interested in fitness and wellbeing with empathy for the needs of those who are just starting out on their journey to a healthier life
- You have a proven track record in conceptualising, executing and analysing successful CRM campaigns
- You have great understanding of CRM channels: Email, Push Notifications and In-App Messages
- You have proficiency with marketing automation technology platforms
- You highly adept at using analytics to evaluate the success of campaigns
- You have ability to thrive in a fast paced, collaborative, globally focused organisation
- 4+ years CRM experience
- Previous experience working with Braze (formerly AppBoy)
- Basic understanding of CRM tool technical implementation and infrastructure
- Experience working within a high growth international environment
- Experience working with digital media subscription products
- Experience of working across multiple markets in multiple languages, targeting disparate consumer segments
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Remote days
- Professional development fund
- Relocation to Germany support
- Company pension scheme plan
- Stock options
- Urban Sports Club membership
Perks of the job!
- Healthy office snacks, weekly company lunch, and smoothies
- In-house German lessons
- Company events: game nights, workshops, meet-ups, parties etc.
- Weekly in-house yoga class
Situated in the heart of Berlin, our spacious, modern open plan office is located right by the river Spree. We're a short bike ride or scenic walk away from cool cafés, historical and cultural sites, sports events, gyms and fitness studios, as well as spacious parks.